Visa service for exhibitors
Most foreigners must obtain an entry visa before traveling to China. All visa applicants are required to have an invitation letter. Our invitation letter form is available here.
We strongly recommend that you submit your application at least one month before departing your country of origin.
Procedure steps and required documents
- If more than one applicant requires a visa invitation letter, please make photocopies of the form.
- Please fill in the application form in capital letters or type and return it to us as soon as possible. We will process your visa invitation letter immediately.
- Please submit the application form together with the following required documents according to the procedure policy:
- Passport copy
- Entry record to China
- Once approved, we will send you an invitation letter by e-mail.
- If the original invitation letter is required by the Chinese embassy or consulate in your country, a courier fee will be incurred for the express mail service.
- If you need an invitation letter issued by the Chinese government, you will be charged an application fee of USD 50.
- Please take this invitation letter together with your passport to your embassy or consulate to apply for the visa.
- Your embassy or consulate may have an additional charge for their paperwork.
Please keep in mind that all applicants' passports must be valid for at least six months after the date that they intend to enter China or any other destination.
Do you have additional questions about applying for your visa? Then please contact MMI Shanghai Co., Ltd.